Sustainability – what should it mean for business?
“To take nothing, waste nothing, do no harm, and do well by doing good, at the expense not of the planet but of less alert competitors.”
Ray Anderson, founder of Interface
Re-think Solutions helps you make sense of sustainability…
* evaluate the risks AND opportunities for your organisation
* rethink your strategy to adapt and survive
We help organisations to be ‘future-fit’ by exploring risks and value opportunities.
- Risks might include peak oil, un-burnable carbon, resource security/scarcity/price volatility, water risk, loss of eco-system support services, and reputational risk.
- We help evaluate emerging new business models, and the opportunities they offer… circular economy, product: service systems, remanufacturing, sharing economy and more.
- Examine your business and supply chain, look for new value opportunities and help to ‘future-proof’ the business
We also offer:
- Presentations, workshops and lectures for businesses, industry groups, education, communities and public-sector groups
- Coaching and advice
- Research and articles to help keep you up-to-date on the latest sustainability trends, innovations and value opportunities