Section 1: An overview of the circular economy
- Chapter 1: The circular economy – What is it?
- Chapter 2: The design and supply chain
- Chapter 3: Circular economy business models
- Chapter 4: Circular economy enablers and accelerators
Section 2: How are businesses adopting circular economy models?
- Chapter 5: The ‘Great Acceleration’
- Chapter 6: Food and agriculture
- Chapter 7: Fashion and textiles
- Chapter 8: Consumer electricals and electronics
- Chapter 9: Industrial manufacturing
Section 3: What does this mean for supply chains?
- Chapter 10: Supply chain strategy and planning
- Chapter 11: Supply chain – upstream: Product design, sourcing and procurement
- Chapter 12: Supply chain – midstream: The manufacturing process
- Chapter 13: Supply chain – downstream: Distribution and reverse logistics
Section 4: Implementation
- Chapter 14: Making the business case and starting the journey